1/1 – 1/17: $20.19 join fee + FREE GIFT when you sign up! Available at all three locations.
New Adult Tennis
intro classes are running this New Year – what better time to start! Contact Chrissy to find out how email@example.com
We have space for all kids! Contact Jess to find out what days your player can come and try it for free! firstname.lastname@example.org
is accepting students for our online schooling support program. We have an unbelievable staff in place and we are accepting all students – not just tennis players! Contact Claudine Prokopis, Academic Service Director, email@example.com
2019 Summer Camp Registration is now open! Check out our brochure
and all the fun we have planned. Summer will be here before we know it!
NEW! Violet is teaching water aerobics on Mondays at 11:30 AM!
FITNESS / GROUP FITNESS
– Foam Rolling Workshop
with Dr. Demarco at 10:00 AM – “How to Perform Corrective Exercises to Improve Posture & Anterior Pelvic Tilt” with Dr. Joe DeMarco
– Ditch the new year’s fitness resolutions and fad diets, and learn to live balanced!
– Participants can expect to lose weight, learn new exercises and gain confidence!
– “It’s a program everyone should do. It’s something that will teach you a balanced and healthy way of living for life.” – Rory
– “My blood sugar and cholesterol went down, my heart rate and blood pressure went down. I feel so much better and cant wait to get back to the club!” – Carol
– Small group training program starting 1/9/19
– Gentle Barre is specifically created for the member who wants to build long, lean, flexible muscles, but desires to learn Barre at a reduced pace and gentle approach.
– By the end of the class, members will know safe, functional exercises to maintain/increase balance, flexibility and strength, as well as how to track their progress along the way!
– RunFit successfully brings participants to a new level of cardiovascular fitness through a challenging 1-hour workout on the treadmill.
– NEW sessions starting in January: Tuesday/Thursday 5:00 AM, Monday/Wednesday 6:00 AM, Tuesday/Thursday 10:00 AM
– Most clients lose between 15-30 lbs within the 90 days and experience a notable increase in strength!
– Some clients have lost between 8-10 lbs within the first 2 weeks!
– View Winter schedule HERE
– Designed for girls ages 8-12
– Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, hip-hop, strength training, TRX & stretching
– Free for iXL members!
– Next session starting 1/22/19
– This program is designed to help you gain confidence in the gym, learn proper technique, get stronger, build muscle and burn body fat in a sustainable way!
– NEW! Nutrition add-on option: Learn how to eat based on your goals and how to fuel your body to perform. Lose body fat and gain muscle mass.
Introducing: Dermaplanning! A mechanical exfoliation that removes up to three weeks of cell buildup and vellus hair growth. Reduce hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. Get that instant “WOW” factor! CALL TO INQUIRE: (978)-526-8900 x259
Save on self-care with prepaid packages! Prepay for any 6 or 12 $80 spa services and use them any way you’d like! Save 5% on 6 packs and 10% on 12 packs!
MOVIE NIGHT – Now all ages, all the time!
– 5:30 – 8:00 PM every Friday
– $10 per child
– Pizza and a snack provided
– OPEN TO NON-MEMBERS!
MAC FITNESS GLOUCESTER
– Smoothie Special: “New Year, New You”: $4.50
– NEW! MAC Coffee: $1.50
– FREE Yoga for all new members in January!
Cape Ann Chamber BUSINESS AFTER HOURS at MAC!
Wednesday, January, 16, 2019
5:00 – 7:00 PM
MAC Manchester Cafe
Open to the public!
Cash bar – Light appetizers – Door prizes